11 August, 2010

A WORD FROM MY WONDERFUL BLOGGER BUDDY (BETH)

My friend Beth wrote to me: "I do not want to be a glutton". "I do not want thoughts of food to consume me". She has lost weight through the power of prayer and fasting!! I have rehearsed her comments over and over in my mind!! Oh Lord, she is right on!!


The Lord is showing me that we must actually REPROGRAM our thoughts about food. Jesus said "Think on these things, those things that are lovely, pure and of a good report".

I like that thought "I do not want to be a glutton......I do not want to be a glutton.... Amen and amen!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, bless your heart. Ha, my own words ministering to me tonight!

    I have been back on track fasting Friday or Saturday. I can't remember now. Anyway, I FEEL so much better -- not being weighted down by a gluttonous amount of food. God is helping me.

    You can do this through Christ!

    Bless you,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Beth. You inspire me! Bless you. Many women are blessed by your ministry. Isn't God good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. God speaks so much through you. I was wondering if you could invite me to read your blogs? I tried to read others blogs but it said invited readers only. (My gmail is catherine.d.great@gmail.com).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are invited and encouraged; we can all learn from each other!

Friends who help me along the way!

INTERMITTENT FASTING FOR HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS